Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Pocket Grenade Time You Hussy!

I am a heavy BlackBerry user. My contract with T-Mo is just about up, so I've been spending a bit of time taking a look at what's out there in terms of new smartphones, which have evolved dramatically since I picked up my heavily abused, functional but rather dated Curve 8900 some two years back. It seems I'll be waiting for mid to end summer for the new Blackberry Bold Touch, but that's not the reason for this post.

I was browsing various articles on the Boy Genius Report, a gadget-geek-techie site, when I came upon the latest, greatest from Sony Ericsson. It's not so great - the last thing I need is for my phone to help make wasting more of my time even easier - but it is funny:



Is that not great casting? There's more.

On My Bookshelf