Friday, July 9, 2010

Only Israel - by Yedida Freilich

I'm posting this video for my own "records", as it were, to make finding it easier in the future. I'll assume that many, if not all of my readers, are avid consumers of news and information (and youtube), and have already seen this video.

I've noticed myself forwarding Israel-related videos less and less these days than I once did. Among my friends, Jewish and otherwise, the general depressive mood surrounding all things Israel leaves me wondering what is gained by bringing another grown man to tears, again. If you're someone like this, someone who, after watching this video, will spend the next few hours unable to detach yourself from feelings of sadness and helplessness, or anger, please don't watch this video.



(H/T Yaacov)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1) Save us the melodrama.
2) Use HTML for links. Learn how.
3) I *heart* trolls... for lunch.

On My Bookshelf